Cavanna Homes Customer Charter
This is our promise to you.
Our Customer Charter is to provide you with clear and concise information when viewing, purchasing and living on a Cavanna development and to ensure that you are provided with a quality new home.
- From your initial enquiry you will receive friendly, professional and knowledgeable advice.
- Confirmation of the layout and specification of your home and details of all contractual information will be given to you, so that you can make an informed decision about the home you are intending to purchase.
- We will provide a clear description of the sale process, together with details of your cancellation rights.
- You will be given clear and fair contract of sale Terms and Conditions.
- We will keep you informed of any significant change regarding the progress of your home.
- When visiting or living on our development you will be given Health & Safety guidance.
- Before occupation you will be invited to visit your new home, to familiarise yourself with the house and be given a demonstration of appliances, controls and fittings.
- You will be provided with a Home Owners Manual and Welcome Pack, including manufacturers guarantees, warranties, instructions, registrations details and information about looking after your new home.
- Should you have any issues with your new home you will be provided with details on our procedures and how to contact us.
- We will visit you once you have settled into your new home, so we may assist with any queries.