At Cavanna Homes, we are committed to providing you with high-quality service and a home that meets your expectations.
That’s why we adhere to the Consumer Code for Home Builders, which is an industry-led scheme that sets out the standards and best practices for home builders and homebuyers. The Consumer Code covers the entire home-buying process, from pre-contract information and reservation agreements to after-sales service and dispute resolution.
By following the Consumer Code, we aim to ensure that you are well-informed, treated fairly, and satisfied with your new home. For more information, download The Consumer Code Scheme here.
Our commitments to ensure your satisfaction:
- Effective customer service training
- Clear and truthful advertising and marketing materials
- Sufficient pre-purchase information to help you make an informed decision about your purchase
- Contact details for the Home Builder and other relevant bodies
- Home Warranty information
- Contract information including termination rights
- Timing of construction, completion and handover
- After-sales service
- Complaints process